Testing & Inspection
Here at Stolworthy Electrical, we have full NIC EIC Approved Contractor accreditation, with UKAS accreditation Plus Government endorsed Trustmark, and are able to offer a full range of Inspection and Testing services to BS 7671, BS 5266, BS 5839, to support legislation and practical day-to-day requirements of ensuring occupant safety.
In all our services we understand the need for practicality and cost effectiveness in delivering a safe environment.
Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 which incorporates The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, a statutory legal duty is placed on all employers to ensure that employees and all others are not subjected to risks to their health and safety. In particular, The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 requires those in control of part or all of an electrical system to ensure that the system is safe to use and it is maintained in a safe condition.
- Electrical Condition Certificate
- Electrical Installation Certificate
- Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificate
- Emergency Lighting completion Certificate
- Emergency Lighting Periodic Inspection & Testing Report
- Domestic Electrical Installation Certificate
- Domestic Electrical Condition Certificate
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Visual Inspection Report
- Fire Detection Certifications